Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of 2007...



These are my newest creations--I got lots of new "Toys" for Xmas!!!!

We had a great holiday week--a series of visitors from Thursday before Xmas until the day after Xmas. It really spread things out and I think we all had a good time.




Our big project this year was making a gingerbread house. WOW! I must say, I am really impressed now by the really good ones, because ours was NOT really good--and it was a HECK of a lot of work. I think I learned enough from my mistakes, though, to do a much better job next year. (This is as far as we got done--we just kind of petered out and the "Dots" kept popping off and ending up in kids' mouths.) It will also help next year that Jeff will be home and he can make a gourmet creation in his sleep!


One of our little guys is at home with his dad right now--for at least these two weeks--maybe even for good.... The other one is doing well--gaining weight and eating everything in sight--and he pulled up on the dishwasher the day after Xmas. I've been sending his mom pictures--hoping she can get a visit soon....


My kids are doing well. Sascha is STILL refusing to walk--almost 16 months now and coming in third for my kids. (If she waits two more months, she'll be fourth--Taj walked at 18 months!) Za is dry all day--still wears a diaper to bed. She is talking a LOT more--and you can even usually understand her. Aria is gone 1/2 the time--and the other half she is here with one or more of her friends! Taj is GLUED to his Playstation--he got 4 new games for Xmas and is getting better every day.
I'm going to make more of an effort this year to post more often--even if it's short--and add more pics of the kids since that's how some people keep up with us....
Happy New Year, All! May 2008 bring you peace and happiness!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home