Thursday, March 8, 2007

What a beautiful day!


Drove to Topeka last night to have dinner with Colleen--we had a great time! I brought Sascha with me--we went to Olive Garden and shared two entrees--steak and seafood--YUM! I'm glad Colleen and I have stayed friends through the years--she's a good person and I really enjoy her company. I hope to see more of her in the next year or so as she will be working in Topeka on and off for awhile.
Sascha had a blowout whilst we were at the restaurant--threw her in the tub at the hotel and nursed her to sleep before I headed home. Got back just at 10:00--the latest I'd told Christa I'd be home to pick up the other three. Walked in the door and we all went straight to bed.
Got up early this morning and thought I'd try the color challenge on Split Coast Stampers--but there were too many colors for me--I got hung up on the beauty of the Chocolate Chip with the Vanilla and Regal Rose papers--this is what ensued. I'll be sending this to Savannah Appel--who shares by birthday.
We got out today and enjoyed the weather--wore everyone out including the puppies. All 4 babies are fast asleep now.
Heading dowstairs to take advantage of my quiet time to create yet another card....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home