Monday, October 1, 2007

Home AGAIN!!!!

We just got home from our Arizona vacation (and I hadn't even caught up with blogging our Florida one yet!!!!) We are all well and TIRED and safe. It was great to see my cousins and their kids and my aunts and uncles--and even better to be HOME. (And as I write this, I know my parents still have another hour of driving ahead of them!)

I'll try to start catching up tomorrow, but the highlights of this trip were: Sonoma (GORGEOUS!!), daydreaming about moving to the desert and / or the mountains, and my three adorable second cousins--Keon, Will, and Jacey. Jillian and Renee are both such good mommies--and Jace is growing up to be such a sweet girl!!

1 Comments:

At October 2, 2007 at 11:30 AM , Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

Hi Lisa! I saw you commented on the blackburn Scrappers blog! Have you been to my personal blog? it's way better and gets updated every day! LOL! The Blackburn blog is suppossed to be for the other 20 members of our group to post but so far it's been just me and Julie!
I will add you to my sidebar!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home