Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just us folks....



Uncle Jess came for a visit this weekend. We had a great visit--but I didn't realize until after he left that we forgot to take pictures..... Bummer. Oh well, I'll have to remember to take lots when we're in AZ. He left Tuesday morning. As did Baby D and her family. And Tuesday afternoon we moved M and J to their new foster home. I think it will be a good thing for them--a couple with grown children. It seems so QUIET with just me and my four children! Yesterday we ran errands and went to the park--and then we went swimming after dinner. Sascha loves loves LOVES the water--she kicks and flips and tries to get out of my arms!


I got up this morning and made a few cards--I'd been mostly doing scapbook pages lately, so I enjoyed it. I CASE'd a card a friend sent me. The red one was hers--the blue one is my variation--my butterfly is embossed with glitter.
Jeff called this morning--he was pretty bummed that he has to go out on one more rotation before he leaves. He is hoping to still leave the 11th....

3 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 7:21 PM , Blogger jodene said...

Hi there!It's my first time here. I love your cards. The butterfly is flying off the pages. Great cards!!!

 
At August 10, 2007 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

It's been a while since I've checked your blog - we moved and have been busy. Thankfully, I did not have much to catch up on!!! I see you are going to be in town maybe even tomorrow? If you have time, look us up! I'd love to chat about fostering - I start in a few months and am very excited.

Take care!
Joanne - joanne@godspost.com

 
At October 2, 2007 at 11:44 AM , Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, these cards are SO pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home