Monday, January 14, 2008

Milestones...

Both babies are making progress. Our little foster baby pulled up onto his feet for the first time yesterday--on the dishwasher. And today Sascha came downstairs by herself. She's pretty much been practicing all day! She also stands up by herself (usually at the top of the stairs--gulp!) but still doesn't seem interested in walking....

We are working really hard getting organized--the kids' rooms are almost done--and I'm working on my room now....

I've also been doing finances. We've made some financial goals and I think they are do-able. That military pension will really help! We send the last van payment out this month--then we'll take on the motorcycle payment--but I think the gas $$ savings will help offset that payment!

I also heard from T in Chicago today--they are having a girl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home