Thursday, March 15, 2007

FORTY Today!





This is what I've been up to lately....
The dress was just for fun--playing with a new hostess set.
The spot one was a variation on an inspiration sheet.
The set of four are for my next Stamp-a-stack. The blue one I copied almost exactly from a Split Coast Stamper:
The pink and blue one was also inspired from the inspiration sheet.
The other two are just some things I was messing around with.
The chocolate and ruby red one I'm rather pleased with. I borrowed this stamp set (Big Blossom) from my neighbor who doesn't think she likes it--and I created this card and ordered the set this morning! You can't really see in the photo, but the big rose red flower is embossed and has beads in the middle.
It's been a good day. Took the kids out for breakfast at Denny's and met another military wife eating there with her mom and three kids. I ave her my card and she was thrilled to have found a Stampin' Up! connection.
We got a bit of a nap and went to the Chinese buffet for dinner. Got home and Aria and I made "dress" cards. Now we are having our annual viewing of "Quiet Man" since Taj and Aria will be in Omaha for St. Pat's Day.
Hoping for a good night's sleep tonight since Sascha is teething and Zadina has that cough back....

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2007 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

I really like the dress card. Are you doing other clothing-themed items?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home