Friday, March 30, 2007

My family....




I finished creating the photo wallet for our Father's Day Project. I'm rather pleased with it...
Za has been so funny lately! She took off her poopy diaper the other night--dropped a piece and FREAKED out--screamed at it like it was going to attack her. Then Sascha pooped in the tub later that night while I was bathing the babies: Zadina stood in the corner of the tub and said, "Ta-Ta!!" Like, "How could you possibly do something so disgusting?" I'm hoping this is a prelude to potty training...
The other thing she's been doing lately is SCREAMING "Ow! OW! OW!!!" and pointing to a bruise or (old) owie. Yesterday she was doing this and I called her over and took a washcloth and WIPED OFF the "Owie" she'd been screming about--it was some errant blueberry smoothie that had gotten on her leg....
We're looking forward to going to Omaha next weekend--we're staying at a place with a kitchette--and hopefully we'll get more sleep than we did last time!

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Candy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 28, 2007 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Candy said...

Hi Lisa! (this is Candy;Candece, from Omaha, now in Oklahoma)I havent talked to you in quite awhile, all of my emails to you come back undeliverable, but I would desperately love to reconnect with you!!! Ive been trying to search on the internet of someway to get ahold of you and discovered this blog! I hope you get this message, as I would love to talk to you again! I was thrilled to see you are in Kansas now, if we ever can get back in touch, maybe we will be close enough to reunite some time:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home