Monday, May 14, 2007

Summer, Finally?


It's sure been hot lately! I'm still trying to decide what to do about cooling off. The kids want a wading pool, but I don't know if I want to try to deal with trying to keep it clean.... Maybe a sprinkler? One thing I WILL miss about Omaha is the pool 2 blocks from the house. I know there's a pool around here, but I don't know what it costs--and I'm not sure I want to try to keep up with Zadina AND Sascha AND Baby D in a big pool.... (Plus, it's a drive....)
(This "Tree" card and the "Rose" card below were very heavily inspired by samples I saw on Splitcoast Stampers.)
Well, time to attack the tv room--my folks are coming for a visit in two weeks and I don't want to be cleaning like a crazy person the day before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home