Friday, April 6, 2007

Foster Baby

Golly, it's been a busy week! We are fostering my neighbor's baby--and she is coming over to breastfeed her twice a day. We had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Baby D has gained a whole POUND!!! I'm hoping to help her gain a few more pounds and start transitioning her home (continuing to help her with nutrition both for her and Baby D)...

In the meantime, I'm taking care of two active school-age children, a BUSY toddler, and TWO babies. It's been a challenge, but I really feel good about it.

We are almost packed for Omaha--I'm doing this with the foster baby, too. Hoping to pull out of here at 6:00 am--that way the little ones should sleepp most of the trip.... Looking forward to seeing everyone--but I'm sure I'll be glad to come home, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home