Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!




We had a good day. Talked to my mom, went to church, went to the neighbor's for a birthday celebration / potluck dinner. I was feeling really lucky today--lots of people don't have their moms--and lots of moms don't have their kids.




I taught my first class yesterday--I think it went rather well. Three women came and did a total of 7 projects--the photo wallets for Father's Day. I'd like to do a lot more classes--I really enjoyed it.




Baby D is doing great. We had a doctor's appointment Thursday and she is up to 14 pounds 7 ounces. And she is doing the "army crawl"--using both arms and legs. She's been spending 2 hours every evening at home--I'm hoping for more daily "home time" after the next court date.


Well, it's late and the kids are bedding down for the night. Time for a meditation and some sleep. (Let's just hope Sascha SLEEPS all night tonight. She's been teething and we were up at 2:00 in the morning last night doing Tylenol. I got the full dose into her, a squirt at a time while she SCREAMED. As soon as I finished, she threw up. So I had to give her another dose. Then, of course, Baby D was up at 6:30 wanting to play. I've been torn lately between sleep and "me time"....)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home